09 June, 2009

Hello and welcome to all who are called here.

This is the begining of a journey of sharing. I have created this place where our truths can be known. It's purpose is to focus the knowledge we receive into a central well that we may all draw from.

I will put forth that which comes to me. In words, Images, and links; I will attempt to convey the knowledge, experience, and possibly feelings, of the perpetual growth which I continuously ask for.

This will be a sacred place for kindred spirits to find refuge. I have asked for protection from the higer realms of light to keep this place safe for me and you to share without fear. I pledge to you now, that my purpose is true, and for the highest intention of all who come here. I will ask for the blessing that this endeavor be succesful, and that awareness, truth, beauty and abundance find their way to this well.

I will administer this page with discernment, and will keep a minimum level of security. This I will do to have boundaries on those would keep us down with confusion, doubt, and egoic separation. Until we can raise our vibration to a level that will heal at will, we are vulnerable to forces that seek to limit us.

Only those who are aware of their light will be alowed access to our family here. At least for now. So if you are reading this know that I consider you a part of my life, and ma honored to have you be a part of mine.

Namaste and blessings,
To my family of light

No comments:

Post a Comment