19 June, 2009

Greetings,

I am blessed with new channels of information coming to me that we can share. There is much unfolding and connecting that is occurring. I feel my strength and am moving through the resistance that has limited me. Yay!

I am hoping to enlist some help in ways to share the messages of love and courage that our brothers and sisters will need in the days ahead. I have started a basic web site as an experiment in creating this vision, but my time is unfortunately limited. There is so much information already available on-line, that I am not sure how helpful it will be, beyond satisfying my creative desires.

For now, I will continue to concentrate on expanding my knowledge and experience of light work, and continue to ask for guidance in this area.

Blessings to all,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment